Happy Days Holiday Homes is a large site with a community feel with access to miles of wide open clean beach. We provide a safe and friendly environment with plenty for all the family to do.
Facilities at Happy Days Holiday Homes
- Reception with friendly informative staff and local information brochures on hand to help you make the most of your holiday at Happy Days Holiday Homes
- 5 minute walk to our private beach access
- Outdoor heated fun pool – free for guests
- Amusement Arcade
- Arches Pub for all the family
- Newly refurbished
- Cosy and intimate
- Nightly live entertainment
- FREE Wi-Fi
- Sky TV
- BT Sports
- Serving the best in beer
- For coffee lovers we serve fresh from bean to cup!
- Direct access into our amusement arcade
- Sun terrace and Beer garden
Join us to watch the match, keep in touch with friends and family using our Wi-Fi or just for a well-deserved coffee stop!
Visit the The Arches Pub page for an up to date programme of who will be performing to provide entertainment for you and your family throughout your stay with us.
- Local shops for all your basic items are a short stroll away
- Trunch Lane is a hub of activity in the summer with a variety of shops and restaurants to cater for your needs
- There are good transport links to the surrounding areas, with a local bus stop at the end of the caravan site and a National Express collection point in the village
- The nearest train station is 7 miles south in Skegness
- There are a huge variety of activities to do and sites to see in the area if you wish to explore a little further. See our Local Attractions page
Featured Caravan Sales
To see our current selection of new and previously owned caravans for sale please visit our caravan sales page.
Contact Happy Days
Chapel St Leonards,